Splaturry 2 Splaturry 2

Okay, this was quite a nice animation.
You managed to capture the art style of the Splatoon Promotional Material rather accurately.
Also, the Nintendo Switch Logo joke and the Mario joke at the end were creative and funny respectively.
Though, I must wonder. Why did Pearl mutate when she hit the water instead of dying like a regular inkling? Maybe there's something she's not telling us?

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

What can I say? This is beary good!
The animation is nice, though it does get a little cheap at times, like when the bear ran through the crowd and they didn't seem to react. Was that a send-up to a glitch or something?
Also like how the bear is somewhat sapient, but still a bear.

Comic Relief Comic Relief

Hey! You're on Newgrounds too? Sweet!

Out-of-context quote sampling. For a first time, this is pretty good! Sure, the plot itself is a little icky. But the animation is good (and on-model to a frightening degree), and some of the sentence mixing moments were pretty funny.
"DAD!"
"F**k."
So, good job.

Sonic Inflation Adventure Sonic Inflation Adventure

Ha! What a twist!

Seriously though, this was not what one would expect. Rather than play it straight, you went right around and stabbed us in the back... and I enjoyed it!

Whatever happened to Sonic, anyway?

Doctor Who Theme - Jazzy Doctor Who Theme - Jazzy

A good one. Though I expected it to have a little more punch, like stronger drums or so.

Also, is it me, or does the visualization sort of resemble the time vortex?

Turtle Power Turtle Power

A nice acoustic cover of the well beloved theme. Though I will suggest getting a better mic.

TMNT: Rebel Theme TMNT: Rebel Theme

This is actually very funny. Kudos to you.

The instrumentals sound like that one bit that Sebastian Evans the Second composed for the end of "Manhattan Project Part 2" which is actually very good.

The lyrics are silly yet refreshing and really go well with the instrumental as well as the tone of the series. Good job, sir!

P.S: What software was used to create the instrumentals.

Barn Owl Barn Owl

Well, that is just TRIPPY.
The stylized cartoon human head and that realistic owl body together...
Really appreciate the detail.