Splaturry 2 Splaturry 2

Okay, this was quite a nice animation.
You managed to capture the art style of the Splatoon Promotional Material rather accurately.
Also, the Nintendo Switch Logo joke and the Mario joke at the end were creative and funny respectively.
Though, I must wonder. Why did Pearl mutate when she hit the water instead of dying like a regular inkling? Maybe there's something she's not telling us?

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

What can I say? This is beary good!
The animation is nice, though it does get a little cheap at times, like when the bear ran through the crowd and they didn't seem to react. Was that a send-up to a glitch or something?
Also like how the bear is somewhat sapient, but still a bear.

Comic Relief Comic Relief

Hey! You're on Newgrounds too? Sweet!

Out-of-context quote sampling. For a first time, this is pretty good! Sure, the plot itself is a little icky. But the animation is good (and on-model to a frightening degree), and some of the sentence mixing moments were pretty funny.
"DAD!"
"F**k."
So, good job.

Uncomfortable Uncomfortable

I must say, these ideas were very creative.
Now I know the theme was "weird bodies". But frankly, using one's teeth as an improvised bottle opener is not unheard of where I come from.

k7vin responds:

Funny enough, my roommate was the inspiration for that one

Basement Busk Basement Busk

What a trip!
Nice animation and cute characters as always! And good choice in music too!

AB Madness AB Madness

A concept that had plenty of potential, but was brutally marred by poor execution, sub-par sound design and being too short.

I am sorely tempted to give this same concept a go if just to help the concept reach its potential.

:: WRiteR's BloCk :: :: WRiteR's BloCk ::

J.I.M, over the years your craft has grown,
With characters you could develop for they were your own,
But then the Time comes when you look to the past
And dwell within, make the nostalgia last

The goth with hair of violet dye
With sorrow at heart and madness in her eye
And a squirrel that was little more than a pet
Who did not see the folly of humanity yet
They've taught us a trade, they've given us smiles
And kept us all occupied or the while
A goth chick, a squirrel and a gift to mankid.

Neurotically Yours,
TMNTSam

P.S: Didn't have to stab myself. BLAM!!

For Illwill For Illwill

BOOM!

That was funny. I liked the zippy animation style you used. I could get some inspiration from this.

JCTLM JCTLM

This was awesome.

The animation, the clear differences yet similarities in style are great, and I'm glad your sticks came to an agreement... AND LET THE BRAZILLIAN ONE KICK THE DEMON'S ASS! YOU GET A STICK-COOKIE EACH!

Shredder: The Later Years Shredder: The Later Years

Really liked it. Animation is simple in a good way. Gag was kind of funny. Did NOT expect Shredder to be fat.