That's right, busters! I wish to officially begin the production process of The Garfield Mod, titled "Funkin' on a Monday - with Garfield the Cat".
I already have all three main songs at the ready (special thanks to @PinguFrog for getting me a Garfield soundfont AND composing the second song).
However, there are some parts of the modding process that I am (for now) incapable of undertaking. THEREFORE, I stretch my hand out to you guys to help me make this mod a reality.
Here are the positions that are needed:
- CODERS: Preferably for Psych Engine, since I hear it's one of the easier mod engines to use.
- ARTISTS: For background assets and concept art.
- CHARTERS: Can't make the characters spaz out rhythmically without them!
- PLAY/BETA TESTERS: Someone's got to make sure the game plays properly.
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: To ensure everyone is doing their part (even me).
All interested parties should contact me for an invitation to my Discord Server.
Conditions are as follows:
- There is no pay, as I have no stable source of income. Therefore, if you apply, get ready to work for free.
- Prior experience in the previously listed fields is not absolutely necessary, but will be well appreciated.
- Don't spoil too much of the story, music or gameplay. A tease here and there is welcome, but nothing too overt.
- Don't be a villain, a creep or a BIG JERK (Seriously, don't. I've seen too many mods suffer because one or more of their makers was one or more of these things. I don't want this one to suffer the same way).
- Have fun!
And that's all. Hope to hear from you beautiful people soon!