View Profile TMNTSam

19 Movie Reviews

A simple, but (oddly) cute short starring Pico and company.
I also liked the ending, as most people have already stated. While I won't give it away, I will say that Pico's had a lot of experience concerning such situations.

Pretty cute animation, dude.
Also love the bit near the end.... as well as the end itself.

Love the story, and did not expect the twist at the end.
Also loved the aesthetic of the animation. Has a bit of classic Flash feel to it, but still has enough polish to make it new.
Good job!

2 Game Reviews

Well, this certainly was challenging. Especially with trying to hit all the hitboxes I could without getting creamed by the baddies. I just wish the game was a bit longer. Ah well, it was made in 1999, so I guess I can't be too upset.
Anyway, Great Job, Mr. Tom!

Ha! What a twist!

Seriously though, this was not what one would expect. Rather than play it straight, you went right around and stabbed us in the back... and I enjoyed it!

Whatever happened to Sonic, anyway?

4 Audio Reviews

A good one. Though I expected it to have a little more punch, like stronger drums or so.

Also, is it me, or does the visualization sort of resemble the time vortex?

A nice acoustic cover of the well beloved theme. Though I will suggest getting a better mic.

This is actually very funny. Kudos to you.

The instrumentals sound like that one bit that Sebastian Evans the Second composed for the end of "Manhattan Project Part 2" which is actually very good.

The lyrics are silly yet refreshing and really go well with the instrumental as well as the tone of the series. Good job, sir!

P.S: What software was used to create the instrumentals.

11 Art Reviews

Those beefy arms from swinging that hammer around all these years certainly are interesting, and those metallic shin guards are kinda cool. Understanding that this is an old pic, developing this a bit (as well as working on better foreshortening) could do justice to an interesting concept.

Hey, nice work! This is kinda similar to what I thought the Equestria Girls would look with different body types!
In fact, https://www.deviantart.com/tmntsam/art/Equestria-Girls-Cartoony-Edition-767337309
Overall, I love this.

Muscle frog.
Nice.

A Jack of some trades, adequate master of most. A nice guy, but not to be taken lightly.

22, Male