View Profile TMNTSam

18 Movie Reviews

Smooth and expressive, though the hair is a tad bit flowy.

BatteryMasterMMD responds:

Glad you liked! And yeah, once I am able, I plan to remedy that.

A simple, but (oddly) cute short starring Pico and company.
I also liked the ending, as most people have already stated. While I won't give it away, I will say that Pico's had a lot of experience concerning such situations.

Pretty cute animation, dude.
Also love the bit near the end.... as well as the end itself.

2 Game Reviews

Well, this certainly was challenging. Especially with trying to hit all the hitboxes I could without getting creamed by the baddies. I just wish the game was a bit longer. Ah well, it was made in 1999, so I guess I can't be too upset.
Anyway, Great Job, Mr. Tom!

Ha! What a twist!

Seriously though, this was not what one would expect. Rather than play it straight, you went right around and stabbed us in the back... and I enjoyed it!

Whatever happened to Sonic, anyway?

4 Audio Reviews

A good one. Though I expected it to have a little more punch, like stronger drums or so.

Also, is it me, or does the visualization sort of resemble the time vortex?

A nice acoustic cover of the well beloved theme. Though I will suggest getting a better mic.

This is actually very funny. Kudos to you.

The instrumentals sound like that one bit that Sebastian Evans the Second composed for the end of "Manhattan Project Part 2" which is actually very good.

The lyrics are silly yet refreshing and really go well with the instrumental as well as the tone of the series. Good job, sir!

P.S: What software was used to create the instrumentals.

17 Art Reviews

She'd better hope that fridge doesn't break down.

"Flossing around at the Speed of Sound"

Why does it looks so scare-dorable?

A Jack of some trades, adequate master of most. A nice guy, but not to be taken lightly.

22, Male